Saturday, March 5, 2011

Virgo exists in the mind: Everything is inside

Virgo will not be settled for they have a very active mind that is always thinking and can never be silenced.
Virgos want to be of use, they need to be important and essential to everyone in their lives and in everything they do.
Virgo's major life lesson is to learn to trust in and have faith in the unknown.
They have to understand that things in life happen for a reason that is not always known to them, they do not have to always know everything.
They need to learn to calm down and not over-analyze a situation or event.
Deep inside, Virgo is very sensitive and they need to be appreciated for all the things they do. When Virgo is offended or hurt, they may never show it.


Everything that boiled down today-every thought that exists in my mind all the time that goes unanswered and clings to my heart like a little worm squirming inside trying to break free-trying to figure it all out, has finally come together after reading these little zodiac facts that are so accurate it scares me to the bones (as it usually does).
My detached soul, and cold self I felt today feels a little warmer, because I know I'm not crazy now. There's more of you out there just like me. So thank goodness, the Anzalone is not actually alone...

No comments: