Friday, March 4, 2011



Everyday I enter a room with small blue and red chairs
to find myself being stared upon by fourteen curious children.
What on earth are the little monsters going to do, feel, and think today, I wonder.
I try and shove all my worries out the door before stepping inside, but some days
they like to follow me and bite me in the arse.
I take a deep breath, and soak in the chaos before it hits me like a freight train later on.
For the next five hours these fourteen children must be treated as my own.
They know not any better, and everything they see is like a dream.
I can show them right from wrong or shape their fragile minds into whatever I want...if I try hard enough.
But I can't help the little devil inside that's screaming, screaming, screaming;
trying his hardest to break free and run like hell out the blue door.
I guess at the end of the day, I'm nothing more than a mere monstrous kid myself.

No comments: